A migraine is a severe, painful headache that is often preceded or accompanied by sensory warning signs such as flashes of light, blind spots, tingling in the arms and legs, nausea, vomiting, and increased sensitivity to light and sound. The excruciating pain that migraines bring can last for hours or even days.
What are the symptoms of migraine?
- Moderate to severe pain, usually confined to one side of the head, but switching in successive migraines
- Pulsing and throbbing head pain
- Increasing pain during physical activity
- Inability to perform regular activities due to pain
- Increased sensitivity to light and sound
And oh yes! I have it. I started having this kind of illness since highschool. And now, I’m almost 23 [yes, almost 23. my birthday is near approaching! yeeeyyyy!] Imagine how long I’m suffering from MIGRAINE! And wait, not just migraine. I am now diagnosed with SEVERE MIGRAINE! 😦 why? It lasts for days. Nausea and vomiting kills me. I hate it. All of the said symptoms? gotcha! Imagine yourself having those symptoms.
EXCEDRIN. This is my best friend. My maintenance. It decreases the pain from 10 as the most painful down to 8. at least. Thanks to whoever discovered this medication. I love you.